Wednesday, June 26, 2013

House of Robert Timms revisited nth time!

Yay! A visit to Robert Timms cannot be without its signature criss cut fries.. signature at least to me, its on my order list each and every time I go there. Somehow, the crispy thick fries with a fluffy interior just melts in the mouth. My only grouse is if they could only have some flavored dip that we can order to go with it. Otherwise, it's a pretty perfect side, and a really large portion for only $9!
There's a 1-for-1 deal going on for main course, pasta and steak. Very good deal and they do this during GSS annually for at least the last 3 years that I've been visiting them. Wish they include the all-day dining options on the deal; really miss their corn bread with turkey ham! We ordered the Garlic Prawn Spaghetti and Roasted Spring Chicken below. The prawn sphag was great, slight spiciness from the minced garlic and bits of chilli padi, the prawns were succulent and the asparagus generous. It's a large portion too, for $18 (or $18.90)

The roast chicken was just ok for me.. it's again served in a large portion, huge half of a bird, with lots of fries and a side salad, for $22 or $23.. Nothing very special to shout about.


















The highlight of the day must be the latte arts, where even my non-camera toting companions wanted to take pictures of them. We gleefully asked for a dog pic and they really managed it for us! Great Service! I'm going again on Sunday =)

No comments:

Post a Comment